I've been terrible about documenting the cute things Koralyn continues to say. I will try and remember the ones from recently...
Koralyn: "Mom? What was Jesus' last name?"
Me: "You know, i'm not too sure."
Koralyn: "Actually, I remember. his last name was 'King of the Jews' because when he died on the cross the people said "Jesus King of the Jews."
Koralyn to Darren: "Mom is the boss."
Me: "No one listens to me anyway..."
Koralyn: "Awe, do you need a hug?"
Me (trying to explain isolated thunderstorms to Koralyn after hearing it on the radio): "If you're isolated, it means your separated from other people."
Koralyn: "You mean if you're not married, so you're isolated from my dad?"
Severe storm/tornado sirens = "storm bells"
I was explaining to Koralyn about the President's address they keep airing ~ high level of 9/11 (so she understood). Before I knew it, the Twin Towers were where the MN Twins were, and the field the plane went down in was Target Field...the whole thing turned into a Minnesota Twins disaster. I hope I clarified for her...
Me: "Koralyn, i asked you to stop that!"
Koralyn: "I know, you just DON'T know what to do with me..."
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.