Blog Archive

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Picking Apples



Darren and Koralyn went to Darren's mom and dad's house to get some apples to put down for the deer at the farm.

When Koralyn asked me if I was going, I told her I wasn't planning on it, not knowing what her reaction would be. She said, "Good, it will be a me and Darren thing!"

It made me so pleased to have her excited to have something that was going to be just her and Darren. She had a lot of fun, and they got a lot of apples!



I think as the time goes by, Koralyn is becoming more "accepting" of Darren's role in her life. I'd rather she view him as a friend over anything else, and I get so excited when she looks forward to doing things with him.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.