Blog Archive

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Sept 3rd ~ overnight at the farm

After work Friday, Darren, Koralyn and I went out to the farm. We stayed overnight with Grandpa and Grandma; they in the cabin and we shacked up in the Gazebo.

Darren bought a twin air mattress for Koralyn and a queen for us. We had a heater going which helped us stay warm. It got down to the mid-40's which felt wonderful!





Koralyn and Grandpa John made sure there was plently of corn out for the deer, and went in search of the boogie-mouse. Which, for the record, is a mouse that dances. I think Grandpa was making sure Koralyn isn't afraid of the dark; they walked around with only a flashlight. Then they watched a bit of Sponge Bob.




Koralyn finally went to sleep around 10, and I was nervous she wouldn't want to go to sleep in the gazebo by herself (so me and Darren could spend some time chatting with GJ and GL) but she just looked at me and said "good night".

When I went to check on her a few minutes later, I crawled next to her and said "are you sleeping yet?" to which she answered "no, now GOOD NIGHT!" Obviously she was quite comfortable sleeping on the air mattress, and slept straight through the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.