Although I haven't been good about blogging about all the times Lili & Koralyn play together, our past couple summers have been spent with the girls playing in the blow-up pool and going to the park. Andrea & I haven't quite been able to understand if these two are going to be best friends or worst enemies...sometimes they fight like true sisters! I think Lili, being older than her brother, is used to having her way and things the way she wants; Koralyn, being an only child, is used to not having to share. While this has caused conflict among the girls, most of the time they seem to learn the value of sharing from each other. Fortunately today they were getting along quite well.
The kids all got their face painted, and we went on a wagon ride around the whole orchard. It was interesting to me to hear the history, and the background behind how they end up with so many apples! Koralyn had just been on a fieldtrip to Apple Jacks, so she was telling me things before the guy giving the tour got to it! That little girl remembers waaaaaaay too much!!!
Of course "Mom" had to take advantage of the camera opportunities, and Koralyn doesn't hestitate when I say "Smile"!
I also took it upon myself to be the "official" photographer of the party, and caught Drew and Will down by the river. It was fun to try and catch photos of them without them knowing, and best of all, Andrea never even knew they went down there, so she was happy to see the photos (which I still haven't put on a CD for her yet)...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.