OK, so I just couldnt decide what photos to use, so I needed to publish another post.
Koralyn and Colin both did really well on the potato shooter, considering they had to pull the slingshot back to get the potato to travel more than...well...dropping at their feet. Yes, all you moms, they wore goggles!
When we were close to the end of the corn maze, both kids just "knew" what path to take. Had it been me, I would have ended up like Peter on Family Guy, only I wouldn't have had a Brian to sniff me out...or I think Homer got lost in one, too. I realized I had GPS on my phone, but also realized the middle of the corn maze wouldn't be a coordinate...thank goodness for kelly's ability to read a map!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.