So...last night Koralyn told me she loves her daddy more then me because he is "cuterer" than me. I had to chuckle, even though deep down my heart was breaking. OK, so maybe not quite that extreme, and at least her thoughts were based on looks...although I completely disagree; I am way cuterer. Just kidding.
Koralyn has also started counting school buses on our way to Goddard. Not that I mind activities that keep her mind going, but after 20 buses, I'm ready for a new game. NOPE...the excitement grows when we see "bus #21" and so on.
Her other favorite car-ride game is "I See". This is a variation of "I Spy". I found "I Spy" difficult because by the time she sees something, we've driven past it and I don't have a clue what I am supposed to be guessing. Therefore, we created "I See", which is simply "I see a cow" or "I see a windmill". We point blank say what we see, and take turns.
Koralyn has her favorite "I See" items, including windmills. I get in trouble if I take one of her favorite items. She also always wants to say "I see the Fighter Fighter", which I eventually figured out was supposed to be "Fire Fighter", which was actually supposed to be "Fire Station." Oh...to be a kid again...
Don't get me wrong, it is somewhat of a blessing to avoid the Backyardigans CD every now and then...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.