I had really good intentions of starting a blog for k, oh, several months ago, and this is my first official post. Did I mention better late than never???
So my dad bid on throwing out the first pitch at a silent auction, thinking I would like to throw out to Joe Mauer. Um....YUP...I sure would! However after winning the auction, it turns out I would be throwing to TC Bear.
Don't get me wrong...TC is adorable, but, being a 31 year old woman, I got to thinking...Koralyn would look so much more appropriate throwing to an oversized teddy bear, and what a great experience for her!
So on Monday, August 24th, Koralyn got to do just that. My mom and dad came with us and accompanied myself and k onto the field. I got to go out to the mound with Koralyn while she threw the pitch. It went by fast, but she did a great job, and even remembered to point, step and throw. She also got a jersey (which is just a little too big) and a game ball.
My dad arranged for us to meet the organ player, which Koralyn loved. She thought it was great seeing her play the notes and hearing the song...although I had to stop her from playing a little song of her own!
We only made it to the 7th Inning Stretch before we were ALL worn out, but Koralyn did get her first Malt Cup.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.